Me and This Crazy Ambition

January 13, 2015
I am normal and normal person has an ambition, even more. It must be so hard, not as easy as I told people about what I should achieve and I must get, it was just a talk.



Get into the real life. So much people are crazy with their ambitions. Sometimes to reach it , they forget to do something worthier, something they can not change in future and can not go back to repeat. just regrets they might not feel.

For me Ambition is a thing in your mind where you really believe it will come  even when others don't.

Me as well,  for those Ambitions I had was not easy to build and achieve the result. needs plan to re-construct if it fails. And I dared myself to leave those things which was worth than anything in the universe. I was in crazy ambition and was truly lost.

Now, I realize if I can't do something easier , something worthier so just let those ambitions fade away and it is a must . Future is not a game, you do not live your life like nintendo game, when the game is over and your soul is zero so you can choose whether or not to turn back to the stage and back plying, no!.

Ambitions is good, as long as it brings a goodness. do not force yourself to reach it. if you can't and fail, just build another plan and so on. BUT, remember not to change something worthier you only have once with your ambition.

Good Luck :D


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »