Being Gay is Not a Choice, Really ?

November 19, 2018
Hi there! This is zenhuzaini talks about Gay! . After I got myself stuck in the duties of mine as a student now, I will share you about my friends experience of being a Gay. I heard so much from people that Gay is a bad habit. Yes, I agreed. But after I asked my Gay friend about that He said it was wrong. Being gay is not a choice, even he never wanted to be born that way.
Being Gay is Not a Choice, Really ?
Being Gay is Not a Choice, Really ?
Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual that caused a men fall in love to men too. Here are his clarifications about Gay that I have received from him.

Do You Think Gay is a choice ?

“No, for me gay is not a choice. Everyone is worth to born as normal as other. If I had a choice, whether or not to be a gay, I prefer being normal than have to be gay like this!”. Mmm interesting.

Do you happy with your life ?

“I am always happy with my life, but being different is so difficult. There are one thing I really don’t like. It’s.. I can’t love a girl like other boy does it’s hard to start to love even a woman, I am like fated to love men. I only interest to see males than females. The only woman I love most is my mom.”

Do you tell this to people ?

“No, only several people whom I trust”. If you really never wanted to be a gay, so why don’t you stop this ? “yes, I have tried many times but it doesn’t work. I have tried what people suggested me to do, I always worship HIM but the result is just the same :'( .”

I am sorry about this last question, have you ever do “that” ?

“yes, I love him so much. he is a gay too” Then I’ve realized that they are not bad. Their life is really full of secrets we do not know but we judge them like they are animal and we all are right. I advised him to change his direction into the way it should be, “to be normal is hard I think (it’s like to force somebody to stop smoking) and you must be patient for always giving your best shot to stop this. Don’t give up”.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »