In my Humble Opinion | Awesome Facts About Sia's Chandelier

December 05, 2015
Yes.. yes..! Song is a universal thing to represent somebody’s heart feeling from the inside of our heart. Singing a song will bring you a joy, seriously. Nah, in this chance I will tell you my feeling. Yes, I am currently listening to Sia’s Chandelier repeatedly over and over again. and Gonna tell you some awesome facts about Sia's Chandelier.

Awesome Facts About Sia's Chandelier

Here are my opinions about this wonderful song

Why do you like Sia's Chandelier?

This song represents my feeling, what I currently feel and what  does it feel to be this way. Yeah, this song is like “WAW”. The lyrics are so strong in my memory and I don’t know like there’s a  kind of magic here in this song.

What is Sias's Chandelier about?

I don’t know exactly what is this song about, but through the lyrics, I listen this song is served for people who are fighting their self for a happiness and frightened about something, then wish to fly away to fix the problem (in my opinion).

Who is the one that makes you love this song? , I mean to listen to this song over and over again.

Somebody inside of me which is not me And someone I love whom I shouldn’t love. The hard feeling that appears and the wrong love that hurts.

When do you listen to this Song?

Every time. Whenever I feel upset, I just set to sing this song automatically. (I use to listen to this song is when I feel jealous and broken because of someone).

Where do you usually sing Sia's Chandelier?

Wherever. I’m lucky to have a good voice because people enjoy it when I sing (hah hah).

Can you explain the most impactful lyrics from Sia's Chandelier that motivate you to change better?

“I’m gonna swing from the chandelier, I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exit, I’m gonna fly like a bird through night feel my tears as they dry” I feel good to listen to this lyrics. The more I remember this lyrics the bigger this sadness (but yes, I can handle it). Because it means that you really want to fly away (even though you absolutely can’t without wings) to erase sadness in your heart (and finally you have to use something else just to swing). Want to be happy all the time and stay like birds, flying fast in the air and if you cry , the tears will soon dry in seconds.

Do you ever cry when listening to Sia's Chandelier?

Many times. I have a very big trouble in my life that I can’t just go and I must do something. This is a recommended song for you guys if you feel upset, cause this song will give you more sadness (hahaha) no, this song will remind you not to stop wishing, to leave bad things and fight it, and to be happy (just make it). 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »