Another Journey Begins Now!

March 15, 2016
zen huzaini
I always miss to write posts in english language. Yes, I have been always speaking alone now (in english) to sharpen my english speaking skill and improving my english vocabularies by memorizing it through the old books and a small dictionary I have. But today, I am not talking about english language of mine, haha. it's gonna be so much about my yesterday's failure.

Truthfully, I have already posted a story about this before (my failure), but seriously it was all messed up. I wrote it in upset, not really upsetI think. I forced myself to write that post and the result is bad, I did not even know what I was writing. (I you were in upset condition, what would you do if you are forced to make a posting ?. Yes, I suppose that you can't think very clear and your words will be missed).

My friends and I joined Imagine Cup Indonesia competition. We had been working so hard sin the last 2 week (we all did). Before that, me and my 'awkward' freind (another teammate) did such a very hard work. We started working on the first January (I guess), working together only me and him.

And we ended up loosing that chance. A chance of winning tihs year had gone.. bye bye . I got hundreds of stories/exprience that I will never forget and also new knowledges that I got autodidact by doing.

Let me tell you that I was going mad to know that our team was not even listed in the web to continue the competition in semifinal. Only people who do not have passion in something who don't feel upset if what they've been dreaming of fail to achieve.

Every human has their own way in how they would get something and how they did it.. Sometimes, I feel so much upset to realise that what I have done this far can't get me to the way I expected, it's like I can't feel happiness anymore lol. But it's all right.. As i know, every human has got something special (gifted, kind of abilities) that no one else does which means that we can get anything we want in different way as long as we want to try as much as possible.

I may fail yesterday but it doesn't mean that I will lose everything, I am trying not to repeat the same mistake and trust me I will never stop or get myself weakened in trying it over and over again. I always remember what Katy Perry says in her song Firewok : "Maybe the reason why All the doors are closed, so you could open one that leads you to the perfect road". It what makes me want to try every chances as much as I can just to know that HE certainly has already provided me a great door to let me in. Good afternoon :)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 komentar

Write komentar
March 23, 2016 at 3:42 PM delete

ngomong apaan zen ? aku gak ngerti :v

Reply
avatar